Biggest day of my diet.
So I was walking to the gym this morning like this.
Then the thought hit me….
So I got into the gym…. looked around and was like “I’ll try some sit ups.” That was a joke.
So I moved onto something else. Not wanting to do weight training I thought. “Could I run a whole mile without stopping? My current max run time is 5 mins of straight running. There was no way I could do it. but I was bored so…
I got up to my 5 minute mark and was dying. But I was determined. Next thing I know, a few minutes later (or an eternity when you’re running) I was at .80 miles!!! Then I thought.
So I bumped up the speed from 5.5 mph to 6.6mph!!! I was about to…. for the first time in my life……. run a mile without stopping!!!
Next thing I know, I look down and not only did I run a mile… I ran more. And not only did I beat my longest running time of 5 minutes, I more than DOUBLED it!!!
Feeling like a boss, I got off and walked home. like a boss.
Someone show me some love. note. When I started losing weight. I couldn’t run for more than 30 seconds straight. I just did 12 minutes.
- thepossible333 likes this
- aroseblossoming likes this
- heftonyourleft likes this
- chrystimoreorless said: LOVE. You pwned it. :-)
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- mandabears said: haha LOVE IT!
- gwendolyngrace likes this
- hellooohealthy likes this
- inspiringviolet said: Oh man, that is GREAT. This gives me hope that I will one day be able to run the dreaded mile.
- nickreborn posted this